Saturday 6th November 2010 in Entertainment, Halloween, Special Events, Terrorific Night
Check out Photos Magiques’ HD video of the Terrorific Tram Tour during the Terrorific Night 2.
Tuesday 2nd November 2010 in Entertainment, Halloween, Special Events, Terrorific Night
Terrorific Night, the Halloween event at Walt Disney Studios Park, took place on Saturday 30 October.
During the event, several of the park’s attractions and areas were taken over by horror-like creatures.
Special attractions and events included:
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster: Panique au Studio (Panic at the Studio) featured a horror-like soundtrack
- Armageddon: Crash Terror; a walkthrough with infested zombies hidden around every corner.
- Terrorific Tram Tour: demons and creatures along the tram route.
- Crush’s Coaster: Avis de Tempête (Storm Warning): with an adapted soundtrack.
- Darkness Blvd: zombies welcomed arriving guests in Disney Studio 1.
- Bienvenue au Whitechappel (Welcome to Whitechappel): La Terrasse filled with smoke, lights and creatures.
- Les Ombres du Diable (Devil’s Shadows): fire jugglers to the beat of a percussion group.
Go to Photos Magiques for a Terrorific Night 2 photo update.
After the Terrorific Night Parties comes another Fnac exclusive hard ticket event at Walt Disney Studios Park: the Disney Disco Night.
Guests can dance to the Disco beat from 8.30pm ’til 2am on the open air dance floor and enjoy selected attractions (Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith, Armageddon : les Effets Spéciaux, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Studio Tram Tour, Cars Quatre Roues Rallye, Crush’s Coaster and Flying Carpets Over Agrabah).
Tickets cost 29,00 EUR (27,00 EUR for Fnac pass holders) which includes parking.
More information and reservations, click here. (French only)